America Car Rental will assist you in the best car rental experience in Guadalajara during your next business trip or vacation to this paradisiacal destination.
WHAT TO DO IN GUADALAJARA?
With the car rental in Guadalajara you will enjoy fully and at your own pace all the places of interest, cultural areas, business areas and attractions in Guadalajara, as well as its charming surroundings. For being one of the largest cities in Mexico, you will find a wide range of things to do and see in the Perla Tapatía:
- It hosts important artistic and cultural events.
- It has great business infrastructure.
- It has activities for all tastes and ages.
- It offers exquisite typical food like the traditional drowned cake, the meat in its juice, the tacos de birria and the popular pozole jalisciense.
- Enjoy a Mexican night with mariachi, accompanied by a good tequila. Delight yourself with the colonial beauties of the historic center.
- Walk the city square in calandria.
- Buy typical sweets, handicrafts, and blown glass, among many other regional options.
Places to Visit in Guadalajara
Regardless of the reason for your visit to the state of Jalisco, in western Mexico, during your stay we recommend you visit the following in the city of Guadalajara:
- The colonial and beautiful historic center, considered Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- The emblematic Cultural Institute Cabañas.
- The Expiatory Temple with its beautiful neo-Gothic style.
- Attend the opera at the Degollado Theater.
- Take your little ones to the Guadalajara Zoo.
- Buy typical crafts such as blown glass in Tlaquepaque and Tonalá.
- Buy souvenirs and typical sweets at the San Juan de Dios Market.
- Tour the town of Tonalá, an ancient pre-Hispanic town located only 15 kilometers away.
If you want to take advantage of your rented car and explore the areas close to the city, no more than two hours by car, we recommend:
- Visit the town of Tequila and its blue agave fields.
- Rent a car to spend the day in the area of Lake Chapala.
- Tour the colorful town of Ajijic.
- Explore the different Magic Towns of the state of Jalisco such as Lagos de Moreno (at 185 km),
- Mazamitla (at 130 km), Tapalpa (at 160 km) and Tequila (at 70 km).
- Do adventure tourism in La Barranca de Huentitán.
Advantages of a Car Rental service with America Car Rental Guadalajara:
- Service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We accept different payment methods.
- Pick up the car at the airport.
- Roadside assistance.
- Free cancellation or modification *.
- Insurance included.
- Free mileage.
- Taxes included.
* Terms and conditions may apply.
Let us assist you and offer you a fast and efficient service at our America Car Rental Guadalajara branches.
It is VERY easy to rent a van or rent a car in Guadalajara! We have the perfect ones for you!